Customer Focus to the Energy Value Chain
VaasaETT is a leading international specialist research and advisory company. We analyse and model experience and thought leadership from around the globe to drive customer focus into the energy utilities value chain. We focus on building value for and from customers through Competition and the Development of Smart, backed by our world class market monitoring and unmatched insight into customers.
- We track 60 markets globally (every liberalised market since they opened). We have followed more energy markets, in more detail, for a longer time than any other organization in our area of focus.
- Our team has served hundreds of clients in five continents.
- We are the World’s leading analysts of smart programmes (500+)
- We are Europe’s leading source of up-to date household energy prices.
- We are the World’s leading source of switching analysis (and the source of Europe’s definition of Switching).
- We co-founded and ran the European Smart Energy Demand Coalition until 2014.
- Our global sourcing network includes over 100 countries in six continents
NordREG Public Consultation: Market Entrant Processes, Hurdles and Suggestions in the Nordic Energy Market
NordREG invites you to a public consultation of a consultant report on “Market Entrant Processes, Hurdles and Suggestions in the Nordic Energy Market – the View of the Market”. The report – commissioned by NordREG from VaasaETT – presents hurdles and barriers for market actors such as suppliers and Energy Services Companies (ESCO’s) entering and operating in the Nordic electricity market. The report gives important input and understanding of what challenges these market actors face. NordREG will use the results as input when planning the continuation of the harmonisation.
Take part in the consultation questionnaire here.