European Residential Energy Pricing Report 2012 now available
The European residential energy pricing report 2012 is now available to download.
The report was first established in 2009 to provide much needed, regularly updated, reliable data on retail prices for gas and electricity customers across Europe.
This year’s report shows a number of surprising results:
- A huge disparity in prices across the European Union,
- Average price rises of more than twice the rate of inflation
- Market forces account for only 50% of end user prices
- Customers continue to miss out on savings available by switching suppliers
- Intriguing relationship between potential savings, price levels and customer switching levels
- Europe’s current financial crisis is likely to drive prices higher as governments attempt to secure higher revenues
The 2012 report also introduces the “Savings Tracker”. Project started in 2011 and the only study currently operating that tracks potential savings available to residential customers that switch from their existing energy supplier.
For your free copy please fill out the below form