VaasaETT is always looking for people who would be a good fit for the company - come work with us at the leading edge of the future energy markets. At the moment we are looking to hire:
Energy Market and Policy Analyst
Profile: Degree in Economics, Business or other related fields with 1-5 years of experience
Duration: Fixed term
Nov 2018-Aug 2020
Place: Helsinki, Finland
16 Sep 2018
VaasaETT, a research and consultancy firm serving the global energy industry with a focus on consumers and markets, is looking to hire an Energy Market and Policy Analyst for a full-time, long-term substitute position with a possibility to continue for our Helsinki office. Your primary tasks will involve energy consumer markets, consumer protection and future energy systems as part of EU funded Horizon 2020 projects. This role offers the candidate the possibility to develop and grow professionally in a dynamic English speaking, international environment.
The role will include:
- Quantitative and qualitative research
- Synthesizing research findings into informative and easy-to-understand written and visual deliverables, including producing high quality reports and other material for external and internal use
- Building relationships with stakeholders
- Organising events and trainings
- Orally communicating findings to a wide variety of internal and external audiences
Succeeding in the position requires:
- Degree in Economics, business or other related fields
- Excellent written and spoken Finnish and English are required
- Good understanding of energy consumer markets and policy
- Strong organisational, analytical, communication and project management skills
- Team working skills but also ability to work alone and think for yourself
- Good computer skills (at least MS office, especially Excel)
- Knowledge of the social sector in Finland, experience in stakeholder engagement and organising events and/or trainings and experience of EU funded projects are all advantages
How to apply
If you are interested in the above position, please send us your CV and cover letter in English with your salary expectation to our Administrative Manager Lucie Svecova email@example.com by 16 September.
For more information about the position, please contact Anna Sahiluoma, Analyst, +358449066826 (Tuesdays and Thursdays 14:00-16:00) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position will be filled as soon as a fitting candidate is found.
VaasaETT is an equal opportunities employer.