VaasaETT is always looking for people who would be a good fit for the company - come work with us at the leading edge of the future energy markets. At the moment we are looking to hire:
Profile: This role offers the candidate a diverse set of roles and the possibility to develop and grow professionally in a dynamic English speaking environment.
Place: Helsinki, Finland
30 Nov 2017
VaasaETT, a globally active research and advisory firm, is looking for an Administrative PA. This role offers the candidate a diverse set of roles and the possibility to develop and grow professionally in a dynamic English speaking environment.
About Your Responsibilities
- PA: Support the CEO and other directors with a variety of tasks including client-correspondence, budget planning, expenditure tracking, tendering documentation, arranging travel and meetings, proof reading
- Administration: Invoicing and basic bookkeeping, correspondence with external accountants, financial reporting of EU project in accordance with European Commission's guidelines and rules
- Other PA and administrative duties as required
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Degree in Administration or similar or 1-3 years’ relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills; independent and proactive with initiative and the ability to deliver to tight timelines; detail-oriented and diligent
- Computer literacy, especially Office365 with emphasis on Excel
- Honest, reliable and dependable character
- Experience from working in an international environment
- Finnish or other language skills. Other languages are valued
- Passion to learn and develop professionally
- Experience from a small business environment
- Experience of EU funded project administration
The applicant must already be resident in Finland and must have full rights to work in Finland.
How to apply
If you think you have what it takes to become our Administrative PA and join our team, please send your CV and cover letter together with your salary request to email@example.com.
For inquiries, please contact via the same email address or during working hours 0449066826. Please apply as soon as possible because the position will be filled as soon as a fitting candidate is found.
The successful candidate is expected to start as soon as possible.